This DGL-4300 plain and simple was designed from soup to nuts to to be the best router for gaming.
D-Link is widely known as a leader in the router and we’re confidently recommending the D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router as the best router for gaming currently on the market.
D-Link has long been known and respected as a leader in the networking industry and have been delivering high performance solutions aimed at building connectivity for 25 years. At the core of their business model is the desire to allow individuals easy access to information. The DGL-4300 clearly was designed with these principals in mind.
With over 100 Amazon buyer reviews and a nearly perfect 5-star review rating, if you’re looking for a true full featured gaming router, then the DGL-4300 is the best router for gaming that you can buy.
Apart from the large number of glowing product reviews and the stand-out reputation of D-Link, the technical specifications of this unit set it ahead of the pack by a long shot. Equipped with GameFuel technology to optimize the gaming experience, the unit races wireless data speeds. This unit not only adheres to, but pushes the limits of networking technology.
Reviewers of the D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless 108G said that it can be considered as one of the best Gaming Router 2016 said that it’s performance is top notch, connection and set up is a snap and that overall the router is Stellar. One reviewer indicated that it’s really more than just a gaming router and is actually one of the most versatile routers on the market.
A few things you should know about the D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router:
- GameFuel™ Priority powered platform reduces latency and boosts network efficiency and performance
- Intelligently manages and automatically prioritizes network traffic to better execute bandwidth-sensitive applications including VoIP and multimedia applications
- Customizable settings to add or modify new applications or game configurations
- 5dBi high-gain antenna for exceptional wireless signal coverage
- Firmware upgrade notification feature keeps your new
- D-Link Gaming Router up to date
If you want to expand signal of this router so you can play online games with others, make sure you add a piece of hardware called wireless range extender.